Charming, inviting home for sale in Old East York boasts expansive deck, screened-in porch and warm interior. Privacy and character abound in this 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom Colonial home that is located in the desirable York Suburban school district. The welcoming first floor great room features a French door entry to a generous deck and a view of the mature trees. Renovated second-floor bathroom and restored hardwood floors provide timeless appeal. Ample storage is a perk throughout the home. Neighborhood parks are within walking distance. The Old East York neighborhood is a well-established, prideful community that is conveniently located to I-83 and Route 30. Please note, the lot on the right does NOT go with the sale of this home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,628 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Casement, Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Interior, Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price