Welcome to Crystal Spring Farm Circa 1823 "Barker Cabin" was transported from Georgia, chestnut logs were reconstructed & home was restored in 1992. Many unique features throughout the house such as the dining area and great room with the brick & stone wood burning fireplace (insert) with roman numerals carved in the mantel. Kitchen boasts beautiful hand selected granite countertops, built in pantry, island with breakfast bar, & upscale Fisher & Paykel appliances, log sitting room with brick fireplace (insert), beamed ceilings, open staircase & wood floors. Home offers a first floor laundry / utility room great for extra storage, and private sun porch. Half bath in hall great for guests, and first floor Owner's suite, with private full bath featuring a stone floor and shower. Follow the hidden staircase leading to the private second story owner's suite with cathedral wood ceiling, french doors, and full bath. Home offers 3 additional bedrooms, and a full bath. Home is equipped with radiant floor heat, on demand water heater, & 200 amp service. Exterior offers a timber framed wrap around porch, cedar shake roof, log and cedar siding. Detached oversized 2 car garage with loft for storage and carriage doors. Separate cottage includes a full kitchen with granite counter tops and appliances, new on demand water heater & propane wall unit, cathedral ceiling, country loft a child would love, and full bath. Property offers 10.24 acres in clean and green for tax discount. Property has a very plentiful spring fed water supply (This is how the land got its name "Crystal Springs" ) New water pump, sand mound, 2+ acres of pasture with run-in shed (water, electric, electric fence) pond, stream, & 2 additional sheds, Home has southern exposure, a gorgeous view, privacy, and history, some mention of a confederate camp at the east corner of the property, and a working ice house in 1800's. Property is situated in front of Michaux State Forest (riding trails, Laurel and Fuller Lakes, hiking, fishing, & festivals). also near golf course and wineries. Must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cottage, 2 Story, Carriage House
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, LP G
Septic, Mound Septic System
3,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Instant Hot Water, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Wood, Stone
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Radiant, Wall Unit, Stove.
- Double Pane, Wood Frame
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Log, Frame
- Porch, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture, Pond
- LAND CONSERVATION
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Pond, Private, Rural, Secluded, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price