You'll have to hurry to see the charm and character shining throughout this adorable 3 bedroom Cape Cod, in Dallastown. Turn the key and enjoy the comforts of home! Lovingly maintained, there's really nothing to do, but bring your furniture! Affordably priced with low maintenance, taxes and utility costs. Features include gleaming hardwood floors, wood-burning brick fireplace, updated kitchen and bath. Room to expand in the already partially finished lower level, with family room. It even has central air conditioning! Wood deck, off the kitchen, overlooks a nice sized fenced backyard. Walk to small-town conveniences.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Block, Brick, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,187 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Hookups in Basement
- Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Porch, Deck, Roof Deck
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Sloped, Level
- Chain Link, Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)